Thursday 16 August 2012

Presentation - Mobile apps in the information society: Implications for our libraries

 

This presentation is based on my previous post, and will share the findings of the environmental scan I conducted on organizations' use of mobile apps to interact with their consumers, and how libraries can embrace these technologies for their patrons.  The aim of the presentation is to introduce my colleagues to the trends and technologies that are now at the forefront of the smartphone and mobile apps market, and the ways we can use them to advance best practice in libraries.

I will be sharing this presentation with my colleagues at a workshop this weekend.  Please feel free to watch the presentation, and share your thoughts in the comments, especially if your library uses mobile apps and you have any advice/suggestions on the implementation process.


No comments:

Post a Comment